Why Take A Driver Safety Course?
Save 5% - 10% on your current automobile policy.
Have 2-4 points removed from your license.
From drivers with many years of experience to those with very little, everyone could benefit from this driver safety program. Cars, traffic rules, driving conditions, and roads change over time. Brushing up on your driving skills is the best way to prevent possible hazardous situations. An added benefit of taking this course is that it can help to save you money on your current automobile policy.
$19.95 Mature New Jersey Drivers Click Here
$24.00 New Jersey Drivers Click Here
$28.00 New York Drivers Click Here
Fine Lowest Auto & Homeowner Rates Click Here
What does the course teach?
- Current rules of the road
- Defensive driving techniques
- How to operate your vehicle more safely in today’s increasingly challenging driving environment
- Adjustments to accommodate common age-related changes to vision, hearing, and reaction time
- How to minimize the effects of dangerous blind spots
- How to maintain the proper following distance behind another car
- The safest ways to change lanes and make turns at busy intersections
- Proper use of safety belts, air bags, anti-lock brakes, and new technologies used in cars
- Ways to monitor your won and others’ driving skills and capabilities
- The effects of medications on driving
- The importance of eliminating distractions, such as eating, smoking, and cell-phone use
- How to avoid potential collisions and injuries to yourself and others
What do I need to know?
- We offer some of the cheapest rates for online defensive driving courses
- This online course is available for New Jersey drivers, New York drivers, and/or New Jersey Mature drivers.